The baobab fruit can be eaten and the dried pods can be used in food, it’s often infused into lotions, creams, scrubs, and hair products to amplify their positive effects. You can apply these products to your skin and hair every day to ensure lasting benefits from the baobab’s fruit.
It contains magnesium, potassium, and calcium. It is also contains vitamin A, B, and C, along with omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids.
This is a 100% Vegan friendly product!
- Handmade in Ghana, the traditional way
- Excellent for softening skin
- Helps heal any imperfections due to its antioxidants,
- Very effective against pattern hair loss
- Baobab oil heals and repairs skin, scar, and
- Helps prevent pregnancy stretch marks
- 100% natural
Adansonia Digitata Seed (Baobab) Powder
Net: 1.8oz / 50gr